Tiffanie and Andrew Part 1

A beautiful Bali Theme home wedding. Tiffanie and Andrew worked very hart to create a dream backyard in a Bali style before their wedding. Everything was just so beautiful!

First rendezvous


The new family, minus the Maid of honor!

Between the flowers was the ceremony which was conducted by Stacey Morris, a fabulous celebrant with so much passion for her job.

The food was supplied by my favourite caterer and I am still liking my fingers. Would you? Just look at the dessert. I forgot to take photos of the rest of the food, as I was busy eating it! Another Croquembouche - popular again?
As you all know I love my entertainment, so we had to have a Balinese Dancer. He is only 11 years old and he fascinated every guest with his beautiful dance which lasted 15 minutes.
Their first dance as Mr and Mrs.
Have a wonderful holiday in Bali Tiffanie and Andrew!!!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Labels