Esmee and Adam's Wedding

On Saturday I had the rare honour to be part of the biggest flower wholesalers only daughters wedding. The ceremony and the reception was flooded with flowers. These flowers were grown just for this wedding. With a fabulous team behind me, it was a perfect day.


Love my candy buffetTowers of flower like these were everywhere

Esmee and Adam added some fun!


Arriving by boat





Esmee - a beautiful bride and a beautiful person. I am sad to say Good Bye, but I wish the couple all the best for their upcoming journey together. They are both made for each other!
Thank you Jen from Anna Rose for sharing these beautiful photos with me. What would I do without you?

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Esmee and Adam's Wedding

  1. Anonymous says:

    Now, I searching for the best information for wedding flowers~~*

    and your Blog are very interesting too

    i hope you to don't angry me to post this post for backlink

    Please comeback to visit my blog too : wedding flowers

    I'm sorry , If you think this is spam. but may i thank you again.

Labels