Lisa and Mark's Wedding

When I met Lisa a year ago, she told me about her wonderful ideas. See in what we created! So many details and she had fabulous dressed bridesmaids. It certainly was a feast for the eyes.

They got married in the beautiful St Georges Cathedral in Perth City. The Reception was held in the marquee from Frasers Restaurant. Melissa, the function coordinator and her assistant Mel were fabulous. So organized and helpful. Thank you guys and to all the team at Frasers!

The Invitation
There wasn't one flower in this wedding. All feathers and crystals. Unique!Of course I love my candy buffet, who doesn't! Just look at this one complete with a donut wedding cake! (made by Julie from Contemporary Cake Design)



Ready for the band with a custom made dance floor with Lisa and Mark's initials.



Natasja Kremers was the photographer. Thanks Natasja for the great photos. In Shot Productions was the Videographer and will share there trailer with me shortly. Thanks guys, working with you was fun and made the heat on that day bearable!

This is what I took just before I left. Matrix Productions did all the lights and smoke machine. Chris was working hart all night to create magic and he did a fabulous job.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Lisa and Mark's Wedding

  1. Clare says:

    What a pretty dress, I love the ruffles. The lounge in the Fraser's marquee looks fabulous too!

  2. I like the sound of a doughnut wedding cake

  3. Love the flowerless weddings. They are always fun and unique!

Labels