Becoming a Wedding Planner


I regularly get email enquiries for internships, job enquiries or to give advice in “How to become a Wedding Planner”.
I wish I could help each one but do not often have the time to answer all the emails. Trust me there are many.
Vendors often tell me of new wedding planners trying to get into this business, lacking confidence, are often confused and find it quite hard starting a new business. I know, I have been there! There are plenty of wedding planner courses on offer in the Eastern States, but none which gives you a hands on in Western Australia.
Jenn from The Original Wedding Company and I have joined forces and created The Wedding Planner Hub. We thought we share our knowledge and experience to help you start a wedding planning business from scratch, give you step by step guidance in how to create your packages, timelines, how to stay organized and much much more. The one day comprehensive seminar will give you a fabulous start to build a solid and successful business. Your new knowledge will provide you with all the confidence you need to deal with your clients. This seminar will also provide you with a 6 months FREE membership, this is especially good for when you finish the course and need help to get establish.
So what are you waiting for? Take your first step towards your new career, join us at our next seminar on the:


08 August 2009
10:00am to 5:00pm

Morning Tea: 11:30am - Lunch: 1:30 to 2:15pm



Cnr.Dunkley Avenue & Canning Highway, Alfred Cove


For more information please visit our website

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Becoming a Wedding Planner

  1. What a wonderful idea, Cathrin. I hope it is a huge success for both you and your students. I completely empathise with you - I must have five enquiries a week about becoming a wedding planner, so referring potential planners to such a reliable course will be terrific. Thank you!

Labels