Nichola and David's Wedding

This wedding took place in Margaret River over the long weekend.
The Videographers from InShot Productions and me shared a Beach House in Margaret River for the weekend. Kristen and Craig are the most professional and fun to be with videographers I have ever known.


Nichola and David also hired a house for a week for her wedding ceremony and reception. This house had everything "pure luxury".







Busy Kristen and so beautiful expecting her first baby in 6 weeks.


Let me tell you about this cake. It was made by Carmelo from Edible Art and I have never met anyone so passionate about baking as he is. He truly creates art and sees it as that too. I wish I could eat one of his cakes once a day.


I also had the pleasure to met Darren from DJ Darren. A truly great DJ! Always happy to lend a hand and he certainly is a great DJ. Thanks Darren!
Good Luck Nichola and David on your 5 week American Tour.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Labels