Emma and Andrew

What a perfect day  for Emma and Andrew.
The ceremony was held at the back of Woodbridge House and the reception at Riverside @ Woodbridge - an absolute little gem for a reception venue.
The cafe is run by Suzie, a lady with never ending energy. Her staff was forever helpful and delightful and everyone worked so hart to accommodate every ones wish. I was truly taken by it and Suzie has become quite an inspiration for me. She is planning to have her website up shortly, so I will share it with you soon.
You are planning a small intimate outdoor wedding, then this is the place for you. Suzie is also an excellent cook and everyone was raving about her food all night long. There was never a crumb left on any plates!
Samm Blake was the photographer, so when I get to see her beautiful work, I will add it to my blog, but for now you will have to be content with my photos.

Every guests got a button badge with their name on it. FABULOUS idea.
 7 cakes
 Cheese Board
I wish Emma and Andrew all the very best and thank you for sharing your beautiful day with me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Labels