I have been tagged!

I 've bee tagged by the lovely Polka Dot Bride. This is my first time!

Here are the rules!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 5 songs which are a part of my life:

Michael Jackson - Blame it on the Boogie. An old song but like Polka Dot says:" How can you not just want to get up and boogie".

Mambo No 5 - A little bit of ... When my son was 3, he did the best dance routine ever to this song.

Darren Hayes - Insatiable. Oh so romantic!

Backstreet Boys - Get down. You're the one for me. The song was played everywhere when I met my husband. Every time I hear it - a trip down memory lane!

Rene Olstead - A love that will last. Love my Jazz!! After all I grew up in a Jazz cellar in Berlin.

Now I have to tag 7 others:

Natasja at NK Photography - Jennifer at Anna Rose - Cynthia at Cynthia Martyn Events - Liene at Blue Orchid Designs - Samm Blake at Samm Blake Photographer - Laura at Soiree Special Events - Tea at Link Artist Multimedia

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Labels